Monday, January 30, 2006

Advertisement No. 1

2nd Day of New Year passed and we are into minutes of the 3rd day...school restarting...back to work time.....its aint that bad, considering that we have 4 days of rest...for those that dun "cheong" or play "mahjong" that is...

Just one question today - Do taxi companies test the people before they eventually rent out their taxis? At least some theory test like the following Qn for example:

"Which route will u take if the passenger wanna travel from Sengkang to Toa Payoh?"

Any0ne out there know if they are tested? I just had some experience today..er..as in yesterday...me and my beautiful one and my parents were going to my sis place at punggol 21 from my place at ang mo kio. We ended up at mandai and then woodlands checkpoint and then after discussion with the driver, we finally reached punggol 21. I'm not really angry watever but feels that more and more people are taking taxi job but some really dunno how to travel around Singapore...but Thank God this driver is honest enough to deduct at least $8 from the amount indicated on the price...

Anyway, anyhow....maybe we shall really advice our driver which way to take if we know the way before they send us tour around Singapore when we do not really wanted....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home