Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Beginning Chapter 1

"1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth....26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [b] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. "


That's just parts of Genesis, the first chapter. Everything have a beginning and a reason and purpose for it. So guess this is my beginning - something rather new to me. I've never kept a mistress and a dairy and guess never will, so maybe a blog will help me remember some things i really said or done.

Chinese New Year is coming in a wonderful land call Singapore and my house is not quite ready for the occasion yet. Actually suppose to be on leave today but cancelled it due to a beautiful reason. Yes, she is beautiful. Anyway, if im on leave, i guess there will not be this beginning. Think my mind rite now is to get the newpaper and to see if my comment is printed over the England manager saga...haha....and heh, how long shall i write my first blog...will the director please indicate now....

hello..? hello...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Zechari Lye said...

First year no need to give lar. =P

11:00 PM  
Blogger Esta said...

hi desmond....

lamp post/tree/dunno wat lar.... im tokin about u!!! heheheeh

plse rem to give me my hong bao too!!!! BIG BIG one k!! dun put chocolates inside hor...

esther here...

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home